Monday, August 31, 2009

Total hit....

We celebrated Brynlee's birthday. She loves baby dolls. We got her a doll, but I wanted to give her a stroller. The thing with strollers is they break so easy. We have had several, but over and over we find them going to stroller heaven. I was in Wal-mart picking up some other things and thought I would glance down the clearance aisle. Of course wouldn't you know it they had a stroller that was more durable than the ones I had bought before. As I started looking closer at it thinking I might buy this.....I noticed a sticker that had $3.00 on it. I couldn't believe it. I didn't care if it lasted more than 10 minutes if I got it for $3.00. So away I went to the front. They rang it up for $10.00. I was so let down and began to rethink when I mentioned that it had a $3.00 sticker on it. So she called a supervisor over and she gave it to me for $3.19. I left a happy women, and it was a hit at the party!

Let just explain that outfit. Yes, I do have clothes that fit my child. I was helping Kendra with Blue and Gold friday. All the kids at the school get a piece of candy for wearing blue or gold. She wanted candy so she put on the shirt to help at the school. She then would not take it off! It was a fight to even put p.j.'s on.

Little girl + chocolate cake= happy girl!

This is a backpack that Kendra brought over and gave her. At first I didn't know if she liked it. This is what I found at 10:00pm running down the hall. Yeah, the sugar had an effect on this little one!

5 comments:

Megan said...

It's weird how time flies by, I can't believe Brynlee is 2... Happy late birthday little one

Lisa Johnson said...

Too Cute! I love the picture with the cupcake! She's got such bright beautiful eyes!

Alisha said...

Just think every time she gets older so do you. That kinda sucks. Oh well. Sh*& happens. Sorry there was no getting around the comment:)

Kimi said...

She is so cute. I can't believe how old she is already.

Lindsay said...

That stroller looks awesome, I could use one of those I hate the one we have, I am always trying to put it back together so the kids can play with it. And I would totally make the drive for girls night! especially if you make bows...i have been dying to learn and i could bring gina with me so we could make a million bows for emily just to make mike mad!!