Wednesday, August 19, 2009

This last week........weekend flew by.

School ended for the week, but the fair was still going. Our ward does the taco booth. It is a really great fund raiser that only happens once every other year. I love that part. This year as I said I had to cut onions. I also pulled a shift in the booth. They (Daniela) did not tell me however that I would be wearing such an attractive outfit while I was there. It may have changed my mind.lol Here is a picture of Me, Kendra, and Colony that our other friend Alsiha took of us in our get up. She was lucky and pregnant so she didn't have to work with us. Lucky Duck!

2 comments:

Trista said...

WOW! What hottie's lol lol. It was all for the greater good so the outfit was just a bonus.

keri said...

Love love the outfits. It was the highlight of my shift as well.