Thursday, August 27, 2009

This was the scene...*breathe*

This week started off so horrible that I had to give it a few days, and a night of crafting/ adult conversation before I could even attempt to blog it! I should have known when I scheduled a root canal on Monday morning that it was going to be bad. I only thought it can't get worse. It will only get better from here. I was so wrong! Since I had somewhere to go I decided I needed a shower. So I put the girls and Cole in the bedroom, and locked it so I could shower quickly without any major disasters. The kids found a pair of siccors. Yes, Kailin decided everyone needed haircuts. Major disaster NOT avoided! She cut Brynlee's bangs really short! She took a chunk out of her brothers head. Who at the time had fallen asleep on his sister's bed. And then........she took the siccors to her own hair! Yes, there were tears shed when this is the scene I saw!





Lucky for me I have a wonderful friend that does hair. I called her in my moment of distress and she came right over. She fixed everyone's hair. Thank you Alisha! You are the bomb! After that disaster was handle we moved on to the root canal! No, I didn't take pictures. Lets just say there was pain involved. As we walk in the door from the dentist this was the scene.

Our new 10 gallon salt water fish tank was now down to 2 gallons. The filter was clogged and it was spilling the water out of the back of the tank! Yes, again their were tears! After soaking what water we could soak up out of the carpet I needed a break. Some retail therapy. I talked my 2 friends into going out shopping with me to Smith's were the Sobe's were on sale for .39 cents. On the car ride home we discovered they didn't take off my $8 in coupons, and over charged me for a case of Sobe. By that time the numbness had worn off, and I didn't care. All I wanted was some Tylenol. So I headed home. Shane cleaned up the fish tank, and with Shaylee's help saved the fish. I went to bed hoping in the morning all of it would have turned out to be a bad dream. I wasn't that lucky!

10 comments:

Hopie said...

HOLY CRAP!!!!! And you survived? Good for you. I'm so glad you didn't jump off any cliffs on the way home!!!!

Kimi said...

Sounds like you need a vacation. I recommend Wyoming.

Seriously I would still be locked in my bedroom if that is how my week started. Your are a brave woman...and hopefully the week will end better than it started.

keri said...

Hope today is better.

Lisa Johnson said...

Retail Therapy is great! I did some last week and it worked wonders. Sorry your week started out so badly!

Ana said...

Sounds like you've had fun! Ha!

Megan said...

I have no words for you...I am sorry for your crapy week. Shane better take you out for you anniversary....or I will beat him up for you...

Alisha said...

Just keep in mind it could have all been worse! Sorry for your week going so bad. I was glad I could help a little. Smile though. YOu could be so fat someone yells accross a parking lot and asks if you are having triplets. :)

Bonita said...

Holy Bananas!!! I'll save any bad news for you for another day! :-p
Hope today is better!!!

Lindsay said...

oh wow. next time i think you need better therapy than smiths....call me anytime and we will go on a vegas shopping trip!!!

Cotter said...

I am glad I am not alone with the hair!