We have all day kindergarten! You should try that I LOVE it! They come home ready for dinner and bed. lol It's a win win.
I hated the kindergarton schedule. Not quite enough time to do anything.
Haaa Haaa I dont have a kindergartener. I guess thats not really funny cause by the time my first one goes in you will be on your last.
I run into this same dilemma with after school pick-up's so don't worry, it's not just Kindergarten. I'm sure you've been through that one too!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
We have all day kindergarten! You should try that I LOVE it! They come home ready for dinner and bed. lol It's a win win.
I hated the kindergarton schedule. Not quite enough time to do anything.
Haaa Haaa I dont have a kindergartener. I guess thats not really funny cause by the time my first one goes in you will be on your last.
I run into this same dilemma with after school pick-up's so don't worry, it's not just Kindergarten. I'm sure you've been through that one too!
Post a Comment