I like the outfit. She is a cutie in whatever she chooses to wear.
It's fun to see how kids develop their own taste for things.
I thought all Cowgirls considered themselves princesses anyway!
Cowgirl/Princess is all the rage. I think she is cute enough she can totally pull of the whole dress, boots, belt combo
You should dress like that. i thnk that kind of outfit on you would look great!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I like the outfit. She is a cutie in whatever she chooses to wear.
It's fun to see how kids develop their own taste for things.
I thought all Cowgirls considered themselves princesses anyway!
Cowgirl/Princess is all the rage. I think she is cute enough she can totally pull of the whole dress, boots, belt combo
You should dress like that. i thnk that kind of outfit on you would look great!
Post a Comment