
Man am I going to date myself with this post! 14 years ago (No that is not a typo) Shane and I got married! It seems like yesterday until I see the pictures, and then it sinks in that I will continue to get old! At least I have someone to grow old with. It has been a fun ride. Love you Shane!

10 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!! Shane is getting older, not you!
You looked so pritty. That is so sweet...... HEEE HEEEE I like the curley hair:)
Happy Anniversay.
shane has HAIR!!!hehe
Congrats Guys! We love you!
Hope you have a great Anniversary! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY Old? Sheesh, you don't know what old is!!!!! LV YA
crazy! happy anniversary! BJ and I will be there before you we know it.
Hey sis, Happy Anniversary to you both. We are celebrating our 13th anniversary on Labor Day, the 7th, so not to far behind in way of marriage, but far past you in being old. Hope you guys do something fun for your anniversary. If you need a hotel room, let me know, I will try to hook you up.
Ahhh happy anniversary you old folks :)
I still laugh when I think how Jared said he was going to get married within 6 months of returning home from the mission and Shane said two years and it was the EXACT opposite! What a BEAUTIFUL picture!!!!
Post a Comment