Today is Brynlee's birthday! She is 2. Yikes! I can't believe how fast she has grown up. 2 things I love about her are: 1. She loves to give kisses! (this could be a problem later, but now it is cute!) 2. Her laugh! It makes me smile. Happy Birthday to my baby!
7 comments:
Wow! Time does fly! Happy Birthday Brynlee!
Hey, Happy Birthday Brynlee!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRYNLEE
I know one person she likes to give fishy kisses to! now THAT could be trouble latter on! lol
I love that little munchkin! I would like to add to you post a big tease.... Just like mama!!!!
Happy Birthday to my cute little birthday twin. She is getting so big.
she is so dang cute! i cant believe she is 2....kash will be 2 in a few weeks....does this mean we both need to get pregnant soon????;)
Post a Comment