First it is the same week as the fair.
Second my ward is in charge of the Navajo Taco booth. (Of which I am the lucky person who has now cut 75 pounds of onions)
Third Shaylee is in 7th grade and all grown up. When did that happen?
Fourth Trey took off on foot for school the first day without telling me goodbye. He just couldn't wait to get there. So no pictures on the first day for the older 2.
Fifth and Final........Cole is now in Kindergarten. He is my little man that keeps things together here. What am I going to do without him?
This is how he wanted his hair for the first day of school. Yes, I am a mean mom and made him get a missionary haircut instead of the rock star haircut he wanted for the first day. Even with the hair he doesn't want he still will do good in school. I love you little man!

7 comments:
What, no rock star hair for school? It was pretty cool.
They are getting all grown up. I really liked the rock star look. Maybe for family pics, lol
Lovin' Coles Rock star hair. It is sad the older they get the less they need mom. My olders ones wouldn't let me take them to school either. I am sorry about the onions. You are ALWAYS so good to help out.
I totally love the rock star hair! Hope you didn't cry 75 pounds of tears to go with all of those onions!
What kind of mom wont let her son have a rock star hair cut? tht is so not fair.
I'm so jealous. School doesn't start here till the 20th, thursday.
I love love love the picture of Cole and his rock star haircut. However I also think he looks great with his mission haircut.
Post a Comment