Thursday, August 6, 2009

A little confusion......

Brynlee wants to be big like Kailin and go potty in the potty. The other day she said mom potty and started to run! Of course I will encourage that. She ran in and I wanted to see how much she could do on her own. She lifted both seats pulled up her shirt and said potty again. It was so funny. I think even though the girls out number the boys there are still too many boys in this house. lol Since she has a belly button that pokes out she thinks she should stand. I don't even know where to begin.

11 comments:

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

Funny. Good luck with that one.
Nice clean toilet.

Megan said...

THAT IS TOO FUNNY!!!

Nate and Sum said...

Wow! I love it. Hey at least she is showing interest right?

Alisha said...

what can I say but WOW. you need to help that girl. Remind her she isn't a boy. please!

The McLaws Clan said...

All I can say to this is Classic! Just remember, they grow up fast.

Kimi said...

Oh man, that is too funny!!! She is such a cutie.

Lindsay said...

at least she wants to try, right? that is too funny.

keri said...

that is too funny.

Who is G? said...

thanks again for the wipes and puppet,,,,adam loves it and the wipes will b ued :)

Colony's Cakes said...

Love it! I just have to tell you, the 'word verification' for me to post this comment is "Whizer" I am NOT kidding! Too funny! Ha!

Michelle said...

Very Nice! I love it!