Today my friend Kendra and I bottled salsa. We got 16 pints and 17 quarts. I love just looking at the jars.
This is a photo that something was on Kailin at one time. I have now removed it. Evidence again! (fingernail polish should never be used as a Q-tip)
I got to my goal. Yeah! I got a silver star to put on my key chain. Now just wish me luck at maintaining.
Tangible evidence or not I love being a mom!

11 comments:
Way to go on hitting your goal!!! That has got to feel awesome. I love the fingernail polish qtip. Poor girl.
Congrats on the yummy looking salsa and reaching your goal! I know that last 1.8 was rough, it usually is for everyone! Wow, poor Kailin! This picture is so sad! Look at her distraught little face. Getting all of that off means you are definitely a Super-Mom!
Way to go Brandi on both the goal and salsa. Feel free to bring some over to my house when you get a free minute! :)
That salsa is BEAUTIFUL!! WTG on reaching your goal!! That is a lot of work!
I could write the same thing everyone else is but ... I wont... It looks like you might abuse your daughter. I cant believe you tried using a fingernail polish brush in her ear. what kind of person does that???? If you needed q-tips you could have just called! lol
Wow Brandi! Congrats! I'm sure it feels awesome to reach your goal! The salsa looks divine!
that salsa looks so yummy! ok your kids are beautiful and you guys are always doing such fun things. I think im going to have to come hang out with you! and steal some salsa while im at it!
Wow good job with getting to your goal. You are totally motivating. Your salsa looks nummy, nummy, nummy (as Berkely would say)...
Great job on your goal. I am jealous of the salsa. It looks so pretty.
I've never had a C-section before, so I can't explain my dreams! Weird. I hope the swelling goes down after I deliver! That would be great! Thanks!
What were you saying about people not blogging, Huh? Huh? Huh?..... PUT DOWN THE SEEDS AND PICK UP THE CAMERA-K? I'm just say'n...... Love ya!
Post a Comment