Brynlee has hit the coloring stage. I think all my kids have gone through this at one time or another. She is always showing me her beautiful art work. Be it on the walls, or her legs, or her hands. She is so proud of her creations. I am just glad that crayola came out with washable markers! Yeah! It makes it a lot less stressful. So if for some reason she shows up to church or you see us in the store, and I look like I have a smurf for a child. She was just being creative except this time she got a hold of something she shouldn't have. lol
7 comments:
let's just hope she doesn't get into permant markers....
Gotta love markers and kids.
Remember the Smurfs?
She's a cute one.
on the bright side at least it wasn't your makeup......
Oh man I am not looking forward to these days. She is a cutie though
WOW! Very nice.
ROFL
Post a Comment