First I want to brag about my kids. They are great! We did a FHE on 72 kits and how the prophet told us to do it now. I gave them each a pillow case and had them run for whatever they needed to live on for 3 days in 5 minutes. Kailin brought her blanket and 2 outfits. It doesn't hurt that that is how her clothes are arranged. Brynlee came with a binkie. Trey came with clothes for 3 days, juice, marshmallows, and capri suns. Shaylee had a little more. Basically she would be fine if she only drank BBQ sauce and ate pineapple. Yuck! So after that we sat down and went through everything. We took stuff from our shelves and we now have 72 hour kits put together. They ARE NOT perfect, but we have something. Yeah!

Next I am bragging about myself. I got a cool key chain. Yes, that means I have lost 10% of my BMI. I only have 1 lb to go until I am at goal. With the 4th of July coming and my mother-in-laws potato salad. I am hoping to make it!

Ok-So now that I am done bragging I feel a lot better. I hope you all have a great 4th!

8 comments:
You are such a god Mom!
I was looking at The Johnson family blog, and the BIG question is "How does Marsha keep getting younger?"
What a great idea for FHE. Sorry I wasn't much help. Great job on getting the key chain. That is awesome. Anytime you want to learn to make skirts let me know.
Ok that really make me laugh thanks for posting that. I love the BBQ sauce and Pineapple. What a great idea. I love it. Trista
Great FHE idea and I love the K could live with just her clothes. That is so her!
I am so excited for you!!! ONE pound away from goal is freaking awesome.
And anytime you feel like making a quick 8 hour trip Cheap Momma is more than happy to take your pics :)
YEA! AWESOME FHE...what a great idea to get the kids thinking about what to do in an emergency. Great job on reaching your goal! Its not easy to loose weight, you look so great! I'm so happy for you!
That is great! I am so happy for you. Also, what a great idea for FHE. We need to get ours together, I may steal your idea. LOL. We have some things, just not all of it & not in one place, so I guess that isn't really a 72 hr kit if you have to hunt all over the house for the stuff when you need it. Huh? Hmmmmm..........
brandy your are my hero!!!!
You ar so, so, cool. You should post a full- body shot so people can see how awesome you look!!! Good job. You deserve to be happy.
Post a Comment