12 things I love about Shaylee:
1-She has a tender heart
2-She is so willing to help me with her siblings
3-Her sense of humor
4-Her strong testimony
5-She is beautiful
6-She loves to craft with me
7-She is a hard worker
8-She loves children
9-She tries to please her father in heaven
10-She loves the scriptures
11-She keeps me on track (FHE etc...)
12-She loves to read

10 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAYLEE!!!
Tell shaylee that the Swyers say Happy Birthday! I can't believe that they are 12 this year! 3 more months and Brandon will be 12 too!!!
Happy Birthday, Shaylee! You are so beautiful! I hope it's a very lovely day and year! Love ya!
Happy Birthday Shaylee. 12 WOW. Brandi you are so hard to get ahold of. I am thinking you don't want to talk to me, I have tried calling you for 2 days. First of all, if your interested in plums we have some and second your flag is done.
Happy Birthday Shaylee! We love you!
Happy Birthday Shaylee!!! Before you know it you'll be driving!!
Happy Birhtday, Shaylee. We will see you soon.
Aunt Kim, Uncle Mark and all the kids
Happy birthday Shaylee!
Happy birthday Shaylee ! I am so excited tohave you in young women's.
hey you guys how are
you
loveguys
bailey
Post a Comment