After my baby was born (she is now 2) I didn't think much about weight. I have never really had a problem in that area actually the opposite until now! I noticed about a month ago that my BABY WEIGHT was gaining friends. I then weighted in 3 pounds over what I did when I delivered my baby. So a friend of mine and I decided to do something about it. I have been really good, and today I got a ribbon for losing 10 pounds. I am so excited!
Banana Split Pudding Cups
4 months ago

12 comments:
You gotta love Johnson men, hehe. Way too go with the 10lbs. That is awesome. Can't wait to see you all next week. Can you believe it is just a week away.
Yeah! I'm so happy for you Brandi! Way to stick with it! I can't believe those boys!
I'm jealous!!! Way to go! That is way awesome....
Yah! soo happy for you! You lost 10pounds and I gained 10. That is just peachy. Let me give you a round of what ever you want. j/k
i really am happy for you.
Congrats Brandi! You look great.
That is awesome Brandi. I agree with Summer you look great.
Nice muscles, Boys
Good for you, my baby is 30, I am packing around a whole village.
Hey I went private with our blog if you want a invite email me at jhbaker@mvdsl.com sorry I had no email for you.
Ok Its your stalker the photo of your kids on the top of your blog is sooooo cute. That is defiantly one to frame and keep!
Trista
way to go brandi!! Trey seriously has some muscle! thats crazy to think he is so young and looks like that! ed
You are the coolest! Good job, I am so glad that you are doing this with me bc I would not be strong enough to do it on my own!! (case in point, you are having about twice the success that I am!)
Great job! You looked great when I saw you last year! I remember getting my 10 lb ribbon from WW. Don't you love it?
Post a Comment