Thursday, June 25, 2009

Summertime

It finally feels like summer! We all have our first sunburns from spending all day at Sheep's bridge yesterday. The kids love going up there and we will start going on Wednesday's if anyone else wants to come. We have such a good time swimming, and then crashing after.
I walked down to take a picture of Trey cliff jumping and looked back up to we were sitting. Look at all those people. It is crazy to think all those people came. Like I said next wed. you can join us.


Cole, Gage, and Olyvia made a little city with roads and filled them up with water. They were having a great time until Brynlee decided to crash it!

Look at all the kids that came.


Cole's favorite thing to do is catch tad poles. He caught a ton of little frogs too. His find of the day was this dead fish. I soon as we took his picture I made him throw it out in the river. I was not about to let him keep it. I know I am a mean mom.




Shaylee loved floating down the rapids. She is like a fish and loves the water!

Kailin actually let me get her picture. I think it is the new swim suit she wanted to show off. I got the shirt kind and the 3 little ones wore theirs and not one of them are burned. Maybe I need one.

Wow! Look at the white girl. Not you Nat me.lol
Brynlee, me, Natalie, and Chloe sitting in the small rapids. This was my favorite spot. The cold water with the hot sun on my back! Probably the reason I look like a boiled lobster today.


Trey loves to cliff jump. The water is deeper this year than last. He was in heaven.

6 comments:

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

Brandi,
What a fun thing to do. When we had little ones we spent a lot of time there also. I love the little frogs, I may have to go get one.

Trista said...

Looks fun! I want to come! :( To bad I live 5 hours away. Water, sun and fun there is no better combo!

keri said...

It was a ton of fun. We can't wait until next week. I will email you mine if you will email me yours Please. How is the painting coming I can't wait to see it

Kimi said...

Awww that does look like fun!! Those little rash guard suits you got the girls and Cole are adorable. I got my girls all little tankinis but they all have Mark's darker skin so they don't burn like us pale girls do :)

Megan said...

Looks like fun. We probably will have to come this Wed. since it's Tessa's b-day.

Nate and Sum said...

I'm sad I couldn't come. I'll for sure be there next week.