Sunday, June 21, 2009

A little TLC


This past week I noticed Kailin was needing a little TLC. Her little sister loves to bully her. Her brothers love to wrestle (which she hates). Shaylee was at girls camp all week so she was feeling a little lost. On friday Uncle Brigham took the boys for a late night and Brynlee went to bed at 7:30pm. It was so nice to have some one on one time with her. She wanted to have a girls night. I asked her what she wanted to do and her answer was "lets play on daddy's pie pod". It was so cute how could I say no. She played topple on Shane's ipod and I read a book. About 10:00pm we sang songs and told stories until she fell asleep. It was so fun!
Saturday she woke up and said since I was her best friend she wanted to help me all day. We did a lot of laundry, and then when Brynlee went to bed she stayed up and helped make cookies and cards for Father's Day. I love spending time with my little Kailin.

7 comments:

Raelene said...

thats too cute! I love spending time with just the girls!!

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

How sweet!
Cherish it!!

Lindsay said...

One on one time is so hard to do! You are such a sweet mom.

rayndrop said...

i love this post. it's so sweet and precious. i hope you both remember it forever.

Alisha said...

What to say,what to say that is really cute. next time you need to spend one on one time with me though. lol j/k

keri said...

she is a cutie. It is so nice to be able to spend one on one time with each of the kids.

Trista said...

Hey I my kids love my pie pod too! That is soooo cute I love it (pie pod) heheheh! Summer is nice it kinda give's you the time to spend a little one to one time with each of your kids. Sounds like the two of you had fun!