Everyone who knows my little boy Cole thinks he will be the death of me. I may have thought so a couple of years ago. I now know different. Kailin and Brynlee are giving me a run for my money. Kailin is stubborn! Brynlee is in everything! This is why girls for me are harder than boys. Boys may be rough and tumble, but I can handle that. When my little girls have an idea before I am even aware they have done it. Brynlee for breakfast had DRY muffins. The mix is what I am talking about. I got it out to make muffins, and Cole needed some help. I came back to Brynlee on the floor with the bowl in her lap eating muffin mix. I just handed her a sippie of milk and hoped she wouldn't get sick. Today Kailin had got sick. I put her in the tub, and went to clean up the mess. I came back to her in the tub along with Brynlee who 5 minutes earlier was in bed asleep.

So along with washing her I am now doing her p.j.'s too. Got to love the life of a mom. I wouldn't have it any other way!
5 comments:
You will always be so happy that you ran for the camera instead of getting angry.
WOW! Your girls sound like my 5 and 3 year old boys man just imagine the destruction they could get into! LOL Let me introduce you to destroyer 1 and his follower destroyer 2 some time! :)
HHHAAAAAAA HAAAAAA HAAAAAA
that is funny. just think it could have been worse and I completly second my sisters note!!
Brandi, can you email me the price list from your aunt agian for the supplies? I can't get into my old email to get it. My email is ckrjkse@yahoo.com. Thanks
NICE HAIR DOO
Post a Comment