So last night after the kids came home from school I was asking them how it was going. Cole said, "Good! I even took down a 8th grader." Of course, that peaked my interest. The last thing we need is that one fighting in school. I said, "What happened?!" He then explained that the guy was calling me and Gage's mom (Kendra's little boy) names. He couldn't handle it so he, and Gage tackled the kid on the playground. We had a nice little sit down talk about not fighting, and walking away when someone says something mean. I asked how the kid knew me, and what name he had said. Cole said, "He said your mama is a chicken butt!" I told Cole he didn't know me so to ignore him. This morning I told Cole to tell Shane what happened at school. The story was the same except this time he took down a high school kid. Trey was behind him saying he was in first grade. Poor kid. He was trying out his "your mama" jokes on the wrong kids. I just hope he learned to stay away from that pack of boys. LOL
Elder Calvin Hough, 10.27.26--week 3
21 hours ago

4 comments:
funny! What a great kid to stick up for his mom.
Oh those Johnson boys. What can you do? ;-) At least he was trying to stand up for his momma!
i think I will laugh about this one for a long time to come!!!!
Post a Comment