Monday, August 30, 2010

Brynlee, babies, bottles, and a birthday party.

Saturday was Brynlee's 3rd birthday. We had such a good time. We went to the park to have cake, and play with bubbles. She opened presents and was spoiled rotten. Shaylee got her a pink purse. I think it was the hit. She has not let it go since. She has even slept with it for 2 nights.
She got bottles, babies, and blower dryer.
She was so funny watching her open her gifts! Grandma Johnson made her pajamas for her baby. Kendra made her a blanket for her baby. She loves her baby so she was in heaven.
I don't know if she liked the stroller, or was protecting it from her sister. LOL She is also wearing the pink sparkling tennis shoes from Grandma Brown.
It was really windy so we held up her baby blanket to try to light the candles and it still didn't work.
This is her pretending to blow out her candles.
I am glad she liked her cup cakes. This is what her pink cake that she picked out ended up looking like. It was sad!
Even without the pink cake she loved her party.
Running in the bubbles. She loved dancing around in them.
Kailin loved the bubbles so much she wouldn't put them down.
Happy Birthday Sweet Brynlee.

1 comment:

Alisha said...

so cute! I wish i could have beeen there. next time though. see ya soon