Wednesday, August 25, 2010

15 years and counting

Today Shane and I have been married for 15 years. To celebrate we took the kids to the temple. Cole, Kailin and Brynlee have never been there before so it was fun seeing them take it all in. After going on a tour at the visitors center we went outside to show the kids were Shane asked me to marry him. Cheesy I know.
We walked around and took a couple of pictures. It was late so we didn't have the best lighting.
Shaylee took this picture of Shane and I where he proposed to me. I can't believe it has been that long ago. It only seems like yesterday. We have had our ups and downs. I am just glad we have had more ups than downs.
Love you Shane. I can't wait for 15 more wonderful years.

5 comments:

keri said...

what a great way to celebrate your anniversary. Cute pictures. Happy Anniversary.

Meridy said...

Happy Anniversary!

Ana said...

Congrats on 15 years with that ol brother of mine!

Lisa Johnson said...

What a great idea to go back to the temple with your kids. Kinda a "full circle" thing. Congrats on 15 years!

keri said...

Anytime. I would be happy to show you how.