Yeah for School! Yesterday was the first day of school. I love the Summertime and playing with my kids, but by the time it is ready for school again my kids are fighting. When the fighting starts that is when I can't wait for school to start. This year I did something a little different. Shaylee hates when I want to take her picture on the first day. Instead of embarrassing her I took the kids to the school the Saturday before dressed in what they said was what they would be wearing on the first day and did pictures then. This is all my kids together.

Kailin will start pre-school next Tuesday.

Shaylee is going into 8th grade.

Trey is going into 5th grade. He has the same teacher as last year. Mrs. R. Hirschi

Cole starts 1st grade with Mrs. Williams. It was hard for me to let him go this year.

This is Shaylee and her friend Lexi Winder on the first day. I had to take it from the van as I was driving away. LOL

Trey and Cole in front of the school. Yes, Cole did not wear what he said he was going to on the first day.

The boys by the cubs sign.

All in all loving nap time! It is quiet in my house for a whole 1/2 hour. LOL
5 comments:
What a good idea. I had to beg my older boys for a picture. It is really quiet here.
Fun pictures! What a good idea to get them early! Enjoy your peaceful half an hour!
hee hee hee hee hee School is back in!
they are all so big!
the hole qquiet for a half hour thing that is why u need me there to fill that void! Well I will be a lot closer at least. That just means everytime i need to go shopping I know where I am headed. lol
Post a Comment