As if I don't have enough going. I self inflict projects. Yes, this is one of them. My friend had the cutest apron for her little girl, and I couldn't resist making some for my little girls. They love helping me cook, and I am always tying my huge ones or the little home depot one around them. Now they have the cutest aprons. It was a fun project! Brynlee loves her dot dress as she calls it.

Kailin loves the color teal so of course she loves hers.


Tonight the girls wanted to help me make dinner for a friend. They got out their aprons pulled over chairs, and away we went cooking.
8 comments:
Brandi, I LOVE the aprons. I want to make Em one. You will have to show me how. Super cute.
Seriously, those are adorable! They look so cute on the girls! For heavens sakes, I want one!
Where's yours.... I know you were making you one... want pictures... oh yea, the girle apron turned out cute!!!
Those are super cute!
cute cute cute!! You need a matching one for yourself!!
Those are super cute aprons! When you show Keri how I would love to learn too:)
I LOVE MINE...that you made my daughter. I can't believe you did that for us! Seriously, so cute, so nice....
Brandi, these aprons are so cute. You are very talented!
Post a Comment