Wednesday, September 29, 2010

September 22nd- Happy Birthday Cole!

For Cole's birthday party we went to my mom and dad's house in Apple Valley. We told everyone to dress like cowboys. I loved these 2. Kaleb insisted his top button be done up and Brynlee insisted on putting a dress over her cowgirl clothes. Kailin said they look like the people at Wal-mart. I couldn't stop laughing and had to take their picture.
We do a family party every other year. This was that year. As you can see even when we do a family party we aren't lacking in friends. Shane and I both have big families that supply lots of cousins.
The reason we went to Apple Valley was Cole wanted to show Uncle Sam, Aunt Natalie, Grandma Johnson, Grandpa Johnson and Gage his cow. Yes, he thinks it is his. So away we went to milk the cow. Uncle Sam was awesome to be so excited to see it.

Everyone who WANTED a chance got to milk her. This is my mother-in-law milking Daisy. I never thought I would see this.
Daisy is a very good cow to let everyone have a turn.
Kailin got this jean jacket from D.I. that morning and had to wear it. She is convinced that it makes her a cowgirl.
We had to have 2 cakes to feed everyone. One was cowboys and one was indians. Cole thought it was great!
Cole of course picked the cowboys for his candles.
We opened gifts. He totally got spoiled. Grandma and Grandpa Johnson got him the cowboy hat. Grandma and Grandpa Brown got him his own work gloves and money.

Aunt Bridgette got him some pretty cool cowboy shirts. Don't hold it against me if I let him out in public wearing these. LOL Gage came and got him a cowboy weapon and key chain. He also got new boots, cowboy belt and buckle, and lots of money. Thanks everyone for the presents.
All in all it makes for a happy cowboy! Doesn't he look good!

Happy Birthday Cole! We love you!

1 comment:

Lisa Johnson said...

Yay for pictures! Now I understand your text message! Looks like it was a ton of fun! Sorry we couldn't make it!