Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Kailin's first day...
Today was Kailin's first day of pre-school. It has been killing her that everyone else started school, and she had to wait.
I asked her what she did at school she said, "have fun!" I asked, "What was so fun?" She then said homework! I can only hope this keeps up. None of the other kids agree. LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
She looks freaking adorable! How exciting for her! Her first day of preschool! I am so glad you were able to get her in!
I love her necklace. What a cutie!
I wanna see the skirt you made. I may have to stop by! :)
she is so dang cute
You made a skirt? I want to see. I still want you to show me how you made those cute shirts. Pretty Please. I can't believe Kailin is in pre school. I don't like how fast time goes. She looks super cute.
she is so dang adorbale! I bet she was sooo excited! Calista can't wait to start either, she brings her backpack with her everytime I bring the boys to school.
Post a Comment