Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Funky Chicken

On Tuesday night Colony and I took a class on how to make these cute pin cushion chickens. We both agreed that it was worth the money to take the class after looking at the directions. I don't know if that means neither of us can follow directions, or it was really hard. Either way we were both successful!
Here are both Colony's and mine. Yes, hers is smaller than mine. We had so much fun that we want to do another class. Anyone else want to come?

7 comments:

keri said...

so cute. where did you take the class at?

Lindsay said...

cute!

Unknown said...

Very cute! My MIL loves chickens and she sews so she WOULD LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS. Yes' where is the class? Jen

Meridy said...

Sounds fun to me.... ;)

Lisa Johnson said...

They turned out so cute!

Nate and Sum said...

I want to come... but I will need ALOT of help... lol

Kendra said...

So. So cute!