Monday, November 15, 2010

Secret Chicken Class

Ok, this is for all my friends that read this blog. There will be a secret (private) chicken class at main street quilt cottage in Hurricane. On Dec. 1st. from 7pm to 9pm. If you want to come it will be $10.00. If you can bring your sewing machine. It was such a fun class last time. Leave a comment so I can tell them how many to plan on. Hope to see you all there!

2 comments:

Meridy said...

Not sure if I can go yet...I'll let you know soon. Hope I can come!

Unknown said...

Darn, I don't have a sewing machine. I know what place you are talking about. Her shop is darling with the red door. I took my MIL there last Christmas and she bought a bunch of material, but the owner sure is a talker and it was super hard to get out of there... LOL! have fun. Jen