Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween 2010- Late Post

This year we had such a fun time dressing up. I think the kids were more excited to see Shane dressed up then I was. We had a wonderful time at the ward party then on to visit family. The kids got so much candy!
This is Trey and his friend Austin that went trick or treating with us. He is such a cute kid that I would adopt him if I could.

Cole was a cowboy. I know BIG surprise. Lucky for me I didn't really have much to do to get his costume ready.
Kailin was a cowgirl. She was so excited to finally have a pair of boots! Brynlee was Dorthy from the Wizard of Oz. She was excited to wear a dress and have sparkly shoes. I know in the picture I cut out the boots and the sparkly shoes. Oh well!

Shaylee doesn't have a picture. She was a spoiled teenager. Which was her normal self. LOL We had a great Halloween hope you all did too!

3 comments:

Meridy said...

I love you and Shane dressed up--and your cute kids. ;)

Kendra said...

Um. you are not late. You have a long time before you are late.

Nate and Sum said...

Love the costumes!