Last night we went with the Johnson family to Grafton for a little R&R. It was greatly needed. These 2 boys took off the second we got there to find the makings for a fort. They found whatever junk they could, and it was a fancy fort for sure. They didn't even plan on matching. It made it twice as fun to watch them.

Golden was awesome! He went and got 2 of his Dad's horses and brought them up for us to ride.

We all took turns, and had a great time seeing the kids just take off to ride.

The boys on Rocky!

Trey and Brynlee surprised me the most. They were the 2 that could not get enough of the horses. Cole and Shaylee are my cowboy and cowgirl that love horses. These 2 haven't really shown an interest until now.

Golden teaching Gage how to ride by himself. He did great!

Shane took Cole for a ride. It was nice to have Shane with us. We haven't really seen him all week. To have an evening to spend with him was priceless.

Shaylee in a full gallop. She loves horses, and was excited to ride.

Kendra and Lacie.

I took Brynlee on a ride. Kendra, Lacie, Brynlee and I rode over to check out the apples. We let the girls pick their own apple. I love the apples at Grafton. You can't buy an apple that tastes that good!

Kailin was there but no where near the horses. She loved the apple Brynlee got for her.

Kendra even got an apple for Golden. Kendra what are you laughing over?

After riding we went down to the river to cool off. It felt good to just relax.

We told Gage and Cole that the river was a cowboy swimming pool. They thought that was great! I feel bad I didn't get these 2 boys walking down to the river. They both had their swimsuits on with boots. I love it!


Brynlee wanted only her Daddy. Where ever he went she went also.

Some of the kids took mud baths.

Kendra practicing for Hawaii.

After we went swimming we headed back to build a fire, and have tinfoil dinners. I was told at this point no more pictures! So this is the end of the pics. It was so fun! Thanks Johnson's for taking us along.
3 comments:
that was so much fun!!! thanks for coming with us :)
Looks like such a fun time. Brandi, my sister and I really want you to show us how to make your darling aprons. We will bring Chocolate.
It looks so fun! I love the pic of Kendra!
Post a Comment