Something my kids love is strawberry freezer jam. They really like it on top of french toast with cool whip.
Farmer's was having a great deal on strawberries so I bought 6 and it made 2 quarts, 7 pints and 3 half pints. It was way easy. This is 4 batches, and it only took 1 hour to make.

7 comments:
Look how pretty it is, all bright red in those jars. Good job!
you know what else is so yummy, raspberry freezer jam!! I bought a few flats at costco last fall when they were way cheap and it took me about an hour to make a ton too! Ive wanted to try strawberry jam, but havent found any strawberry's for a good deal. how long is farmers sale going do you know?
Looks Yummy.
that looks YUM!
Until Wednesday 4/01 They were 10 for $10
Will you make me some:)
Hey Brandi, just wanted to invite you to a modbe party at my house next wednesday april 29th from 6:30-8:00. I'll send you an invite in the mail too, but I just wanted to give you a heads up! I hope you can make it!
ps they have super cute swimsuits for summer!
Post a Comment