Friday, March 13, 2009

Soccer, Soccer, Soccer......

Some people think I am crazy. I have to say I love being a soccer Mom! The running around with all the kids going from game to game. I have 3 kids playing and then Brigham's 2(my brother). Needless to say we are there from start to finish! It has been really cold. The little ones have been good sports. We even had Grandma and Grandpa watching from the truck.


Kailin and me watching the games

This is a picture of Daxton going in for a head shot. Awesome Dax!

Kaleb heading for another goal! He is the MVP of his team!

Cole defending his goal! His level does not play with goalies. He knows that is Trey's favorite position and loves it! He always falls back to defend! He has a hard time when the other team scores! I guess he will learn.


Trey shines! He loves goalie, but is a GREAT forward! He loves the game and plays it every chance he gets.

Shaylee loves her team this year! She plays forward and does a GREAT job! Her first game she scored 2 of the 4 goals that gave them a victory.

4 comments:

Kendra said...

You have such a great attitude! There is definately something fun about being there and watching your kids be active and have fun! Good job to all your athletes.

Alton clan said...

I saw some kids playing soccer yesterday and totally had the thought that I want my kids to play soccer and I will MAKE them play it just so I can go to the games....ha ha ha....you're awesome!!! I want to be you in a few years (maybe not w/ 5 kids) but you get the idea. :)

keri said...

It is fun to watch your kids play soccer it is just nice when the weather is good.

Megan said...

Can't wait for Jackson to be able to start playing sports... looks like fun1