Saturday, March 7, 2009

I have been tagged!

The Eight Mysteries of Me
Here are the rules:
1) Post rules on your blog
2) Answer the six '8' items
3) Let each person know by leaving them a comment.

8 favorite TV shows:
1. Biggest Loser
2. Life
3. House
4. Crusoe
5. Knight Rider
6. Hell's Kitchen
7. The Office
8. Without a Trace

8 Things I did today:
1. Bought 80 pounds of chicken to bottle (at 6:00am I know I am crazy!)
2. Fed kids
3. washed jars
4. cleaned fridge to have a place to put the chicken
5. Got a present for my dad's birthday that was 2 days ago (see Bonita you aren't the only persons birthday I forget)
6. finally sorted my coupons from last week's paper
7. bought a year supply of salt
8. washed kids soccer uniforms for pictures

8 Things I'm looking forward to:
1. Having a 1 year supply of food
2. shelves in my garage
3 garden
4. warmer days for the park
5. Family vacation
6. 72 hour kits
7. Modbe swimming suit
8. new running shoes

8 Favorite Resturants
1. Samari 21
2. Jimmy John's
3. Mongolian Bar-B-Q

8 Things on my wish list:
1. New house
2. The girls room decorated
3. The boys room to be decorated
4. Being in better shape and Feeling better
5. Happy family
6. Be a better mom
7. Easter dresses done!
8. shelves for my garage

8 people I tag:
1. Raelene
2 Kendra J
3 Lindsey
4 Michelle
5 Bonita
6 Jennie
7 Carli
8.Casey

2 comments:

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

No wonder that 8:00 AM Lin's was sold out of chicken. Haven't they been reading all of your blogs?

Bonita said...

Wow! Holy Chicken Batgirl!

That is one of the nicest sweetest birthday gifts ever! You are the best girl! Thank you so much!!!