These are 2 of my VERY COOL friends!
This is Slatin. No, he is not smiling! He asked to be spun on this pole thing. Of course, I wanted to be a good person and help. Poor Slatin got sick and did not enjoy the rest of his time there. Sorry buddy! In my defense I did stop it when his eyes started to roll in the back of his head!
Cute Boys!!!!!!
This is Keri, Emmi and Keri's niece. Keri made their bows that were so cute!
Day one of Spring Break is under my belt. Now lets see if we can make it two!

10 comments:
Our spring break doesn't start until Friday up here. The kids are pretty excited and frankly so am I, lol. Sounds like you guys have started your break out the right way :)
I love that park! You should ask Deb about a park in Santa Clara that is a spinning park..its a lot of fun.
It was alot of fun yesterday. Can't wait for today
parks r fun, and free!
HI Brandi!
Spencer found your blog a few days ago. Looks like you guys are enjoying spring! Our soccer is starting next week.
Here is our blog if you are interested.
http://amyandspencer.blogspot.com/
Thanks for inviting me! I am glad you had fun...
the park was fun fun. i've never been there before.
the soccer pictures are cute too.
Spring Break just started officially today at 11:20 for early release. We don't have anything planned either, which kind of scares me. I've been so consumed with this big RS production I was in on Tuesday that I've not thought of much else.
However...I cannot TELL you how SUPERBLY impressed I am with your shopping savings. You never did tell me your "secret". You gotta educate me, Girl! And I don't know what you mean about needing to get in shape. Jared and I were just saying how awesome you and Shane both look.
We're going to San Diego the Sat. before Memorial Day for a medical conference. We'll be there til the Thursday after. Feel like a road trip? :) Love, Jenn
Ya i was worried about the kids driving me nuts and being bored for spring break, but luckily my friend sara planned a fun week of activities for us to do! I'll post them soon. The park looks fun, we were there on thursday. Hope the rest of your spring break was fun!
Not Bishop, but people from our ward read my blog, so I can't spill the beans until Sunday. Sorry!
Post a Comment