Friday, March 27, 2009

More from Spring Break!

Hike #1
Water Canyon

I carried Brynlee all the way up and all the way back down. She actually complained about being carried! The next day when my calves were on fire I wished she would have been the one carrying me!




This is my sister Bridgette. She is in such great shape! Now she wants to make that hike every week! No, it is not hereditary the insanity stops with her.



Cole loves the outdoors! After that big hike he played around in the water trying to catch those bugs that skate on top of the water. He caught like 30. I am glad they had to live there to take care of the water, or at least that is what I told him.



This is my friend Megan. I talked her into going on the hike with us! I kind of don't remember it being that long and steep, and she ended up carrying 2 kids down the mountain. Ya know, now that I am thinking about it I haven't heard from her since!


Brynlee got so hot baking in the sun that one capri sun was not enough. She drank 2 whole ones, and then wanted to play in the ice cold water. First my mom was worried she was so hot. Then my dad took over and was worried she was freezing!



Kailin and I at the top of the hike! It has a waterfall just big enough to cool off by before you head back down the mountain.

We all headed back to Grandma's for ice cream! I have been doing so good at being good that I only had 3. I know it is a weakness.


Cole enjoying his ice cream on Grandma's porch swing!

7 comments:

Darren & Bridgette Barney said...

It was so fun lets do it again!

keri said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. Lets set up a time to do those magnets this week. thanks for you help on the cake. I love it.

Kimi said...

Your hair is so CUTE! I can't believe how big Brinley is getting. I thought for a minute it was Kaelyn. Holy cow. They are growing up so fast.

Megan said...

Here I am... I am still a live... I had a great time... I would do it again, but with Steve to help with the kids...Thanks for inviting me...

Kendra said...

ooh. I bet another of your friends would like to be taken there!(cue subtle hint)

Raelene said...

Next time I am determined to make it out with you guys! everytime you guys do that hike, something keeps me from going! If I hadnt been hiking in snow canyon that day I would have so been there, it looks like tons of fun.

Lindsay said...

Hey brandi i added you to my blog so now i can feel like i see you guys more than just the mclaws reunion! your kids are so dang cute and im glad im not the only one with potty training problems. ella finally went poop in the potty today! yay! we will see if she does it again though....