Friday, January 9, 2009

Do I have enough cereal?


I think after this week I have enough cereal! I even had to put the over flow stacked in the garage.
I bought:
24 Rice A Roni
2 roasts for free
1 jelly
6 peanut butter
1 loaf of bread for free
8 oranges
1 gallon of milk
3 packs of slim fast
1 tide liquid soap
3 packs of Prilosec
18 cans of Progresso soup
12 tag deodorant
6 tag body spray
6 old spice deodorant
2 Mr. Clean concentrate
1 Mr. Clean Magic Eraser
3 Pantene Shampoo
3 Pantene Conditioner
3 Pantene gel
3 Pantene hairspray
6 Pillsbury Toaster Strudel
2 Johnson and Johnson baby soaps
6 L'Oreal kids shampoo
7 Stayfree pads
2 Visine
6 Betty Crocker Frosting
12 Betty Crocker fruit snacks
12 Betty Crocker fruit roll ups
8 Bounty paper towels
3 Cascade auto dish soap
6 dawn dish soap
1 downy fabric soap
6 fiber one granola bars
18 boxes of cereal
6 Gillette Fusion razor
2 beech nut baby cereal
Total: 273.27 Saved 613.27 with 33.00 off my next purchase.
I think I did pretty good this week. I have not been shopping (except little things) for 3 weeks so I needed food! I have to say it feels good having full cuboards. Shane thinks I am crazy for buying so much that will only last until he is hungry!

6 comments:

keri said...

Awesome. So you are the one that took all the tag. I went today and it was CRAZY I am going down again on monday for the rest of my list and fabric for TeePees can't wait to make those

Bonita said...

SCORE!!! How can anyone complain about that mother-load of groceries for 1/3 the price!!!! WAY TO GO!

Lisa said...

I am amazed! You need to teach me how and where you get such great deals!

Hopie said...

My friend is teaching me they system that you guys use. It's not hard!!! I've done coupons forever, shopped the ads forever, so there's not much I need to learn!!! I'm so excited. It's quite the adrenaline rush!!!

Raelene said...

How many carts did that take?? 18 boxes of cereal??! Tell me your secrets, i'm a sucker for good deals and i do really good with my kids clothes and stuff. If your willing I'm all ears!

JeMM said...

Wow! really are there any other words?