My friend called me this morning for an early morning run to Walgreens. They had Ragu and skippy on sale.
I got :
16 Skippy peanut butter
18 Ragu pasta sauce
Total spent: $58.03
Total saved: $55.77
plus I have $40.00 off my next shopping order at Walgreens. I would have saved another $12.00 if I would have used the $3.00 off $10..00 coupon that was in the paper, but I forgot about it. Thanks for the heads up Kendra. Sorry Keri!
Monday, January 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I guess I need to be faster on my feet and head right over first thing. No worries.
Ok, seriously....you are amazing! I hope Shane appreciates you for all this because you are saving bucko bucks and I'm so impressed! YOU ARE THE WOMAN!!!
Be nice with the pictures PLEASE... I know you have some "great" ones.
Post a Comment