Monday, November 10, 2008

I am THANKFUL......


I am so thankful for my children and husband. This month I decided I would post 6 times. Each time telling why I am thankful for one of them. Tonight is Cole. He makes me smile. Even when he is getting into trouble he can make me smile.




Last weekend I was canning with my mom and we were down stairs. I hadn't seen Cole for awhile and went to go see what he was getting into. I went up stairs to find Cole cuddled up to my 94 year-old grandpa (who was sleeping). When I walked in the room he scolded me and said, "SHHHH I am babysitting grandpa and I just got him to sleep." I tip toed out of the room as he cuddled back up to him to finish watching John Wayne. A love he and my grandpa share. He made my soul smile as he showed how loving he can be. I am Thankful for my little miracle Cole!

6 comments:

Hopie said...

Oh... what a cute story!!! Sounds like a sweetie!!!

keri said...

I love that. What a cutie

Lisa Johnson said...

He is a cute kid! What a personality he has! That is a supre sweet story!

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

Oh my goodness, what a sweet memory. Hope he never forgets it.

10kmom said...

Hey Brandi,
This is Aunt Becky. I always enjoy your blogs. I'm still reading them even though we are home now. You have a special boy, Cole.

Kendra said...

He is sweet, entertaining, and special~ Love that boy!