
I am thankful for Trey. He has a talent of making people feel important. He has been wrestling for 3 years now and loves it. Cole wrestled this year. Between the matches he would go down to his brothers mat and talk to him and tell him what a good job he was doing. It made Cole feel so good to have his older brother looking out for him.

3 comments:
What a good brother. Trey is a cute boy.
Such a great idea and such a special tribute to your family!
I made my blog private but I need your email so I can send you an invite. Here is mine - please delete the comment or erase my email when you get this. Love you! I am thankful for YOU!
jmclaws@nycap.rr.com
Trey really is a great big brother! That is so evident every time I see him with your other kids.
Post a Comment