Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Halloween!









Better late than never......
We had a great night. Our ward did a trunk or treat. I was a little nervous for Kailin. I thought I would end up in the van all night with her screaming. She hates costumes. After two trunk she picked up that if you hold out your bucket and say trunk or treat they will give you candy. Even if they are awful looking. Yeah we conquered her fear. I wore this costume of my sister. I look stupid, but my kids loved the fact that I got into the spirit of things with them. My sister-in-law Natalie came with us too. My niece Chloe (Snow White) and my sister-in-law Natalie came with us.

5 comments:

JeMM said...

Your costume is amazing! I love it! Got to get me one!

SteveJ said...

Hey, How did you get a hold of my Pants!!! Sheesh nothing is sacred! LOOKS GREAT!!!

Anonymous said...

You guys are so cute! lol! I love your costume!

Raelene said...

I love that you dressed up too! I always want to dress up for Halloween, but then I dont want to spend the money on a costume and well ya know, it just never works out. maybe someday. All the kids look really cute!

Ana said...

Absolutely LOVE your costume Brandi! All the kids look cute too.