My family all loves Spaghetti. YUCK! I can only stand it in small quantities. Like once a year for Shane's birthday, or something special for Valentine's Day. It really isn't that bad, but you get the picture. My family out voted me and we had to have Spaghetti. I thought maybe one of my kids might not like it, but no they all love it including Brynlee. She even licked the plate!
Banana Split Pudding Cups
4 months ago

5 comments:
I think I may know why you don't like it, you have to clean it up :)
Cheap, easy, fast, what's not to love?
It's too bad you married into a family that absolutely loves spaghetti! Just adopt some better taste buds! ha ha :)
I am with you I don't like spaghetti what moms will do for their kids.
If we could all eat like the little one and not feel bad! lol! you don't like spaghetti? that is interesting! its best with garlic bread or garlic sticks
Post a Comment