Kailin looks pretty with her hair up. Cute kids! Did you know that when they started the got milk campaign, their Latin America branch of it failed miserably? "Got Milk?" translated to "Are you Lactating?"!
Hey sis, very cute pictures. I love Brinlee and her oreo gotee. (forgive the spelling. not awake)Can't wait to see you guys again soon. Probably not till Thanksgiving.
Well Hello Cute girl! It was good to see you in our ward on sunday. I need to learn about your shopping fun, I have been in touch with Shauntell but didn't go to her class. Don't you think everyone should have a Blog?
5 comments:
cute pictures. I love oreos too
Kailin looks pretty with her hair up. Cute kids! Did you know that when they started the got milk campaign, their Latin America branch of it failed miserably? "Got Milk?" translated to "Are you Lactating?"!
Hey sis, very cute pictures. I love Brinlee and her oreo gotee. (forgive the spelling. not awake)Can't wait to see you guys again soon. Probably not till Thanksgiving.
Well Hello Cute girl!
It was good to see you in our ward on sunday.
I need to learn about your shopping fun, I have been in touch with Shauntell but didn't go to her class.
Don't you think everyone should have a Blog?
Cute Kids! Don't we all love Oreo's? Brynlee makes it look so good too. Yum!
Post a Comment