Sunday, September 28, 2008

Back to Blogging


Shane just turned 35!
I am now back to blogging. Our computer was having problems and so I couldn't get on for a awhile. Then when I could I was so busy if you want more details look at Kendra's blog. I had a kitchen full of apples. Ok not full, but a lot! I wanted my boys to know how lucky we are to have them all in our family. Yes they are all born in September!

Trey just turned 9!
Cole just turned 5!

3 comments:

keri said...

woohoo I am glad your back

Kendra said...

Missed you (ok, I see you almost daily, but I did miss your blog!) Does September feel like Christmas at your house?

The McLaws Clan said...

Hey, just wanted to wish all the men of the house, a HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Sorry if I didn't call you on your birthday. I'm not Mom, for one, and two, I have a hard time with my own kids. Well, Happy Birthday!