Saturday, October 4, 2008

Who is the better shopper?

Ok- let me explain. I was cutting my coupons out and telling Cole all the good deals I was going to get. Since there is a picture I will just tell you how much I spent and saved. Spent: 79.86 Saved 136.22. It was MY best yet. Cole however told me he could get better deals. I gave him a pair of siccors and away he went. He clipped out a football, 2-cell phones, a laptop, a flat screen T.V., Ironman, 5 i pods, and more...(see pic below) He got it all for drum roll please.....3 dollars. Which he also cut out of the newspaper. To bad we could not find a store that would take his coupons, or his money. I guess that means I win! I love you Cole.
Cole and his coupons

Kailin and her coupons.

4 comments:

Bonita said...

EXCELLENT job!! Your table looks a lot like mine! hhhhmmmm.....

Lisa said...

That is awesome! I need you to go shopping with me! Where do you get all the coupons?

Kendra said...

I will be laughing at this one for days! I looked for the cheese coupons and I couldn't find any. Sad.

jjcrew said...

Brandi! I'm so glad you connected with us! You have a cute family. This is my question...where do you get your coupons? I think I'm a pretty darn frugal shopper as it is, but coupons wouldn't hurt. We don't take the paper though...is that the key? Keep in touch! Love,
Jenn