

Cole blew out his ear drum last night. His feels fine, but the cold air this morning was hurting his ears. So you guessed it no school. He was not happy about that. We decided to have mommy school. I had to make it impressive today. We had cookies and capri sun juices for snack and made these silly hats. Cole was a pirate and Kailin was the Statue of Liberty. It started out really fun until the kids thought the glue was taking to long to dry. So mom finished them with the stapler. They loved them for 5 min. glad we spent all morning doing them. What was frustrating was I was not even mutli tasking. I could of had my bread raising, the dishes running in the dish washer, or dare I say it.... the laundry going. No I just made hats and that was it! Time to play catch up!

5 comments:
How did you make them! They look really cool. They will probably play with them again later.
I think the hats are cool too. Makes me want some.
I feel the same way about the multi-tasking thing, but you spent a good morning with your kids, uninterrupted. I think that's a great way to spend the day every once in awhile!
You are a great MOM! How fun. And guess what the bread, dishes, and laundry will all wait and still be there - in fact they will show up again all too soon so good for you!
You are awesome...I want to be you when I grow up ;) LOve ya!
Post a Comment