Practice makes perfect! Today when I went shopping I did the best I have done yet. I got
12 tubes of crest tooth paste (not the little ones)
13 pkgs green giant vegetable steamers
24 El Mont. Burritos
16 75 watt light bulbs
1 bag of Baby Ruth candy bars
2 bags of butterfinger candybars
1 bag Take 5 candy bars (can you say Halloween)
1 package Pork Ribs
Total: 20.15
Saved: 95.15
It makes the driving over to St. George worth every penny.
Elder Calvin Hough, 10.27.26--week 3
21 hours ago

5 comments:
Good job on the savings.... when do I get to come along????????
When can you teach me?
sweet job! Those frozen veggies are so good too! The best we've ever tasted!
Yehaw!!!! I am so glad it is working for you! Great job!
Great job!! Do you just get your coupons out of the paper and stuff?
Post a Comment