Monday, October 20, 2008

Cole is so Funny!


My son Cole has the funniest things to say sometimes. So I thought some of you would like a laugh.


I took Cole to school and he was showing me the new class pet. 2 goldfish. When we were looking in the fish bowl he noticed that there was only 1. He asked his teacher what happened to the other one. She said he died. He didn't like being alone. Cole looked at her like she was crazy and said you know you have to feed them. Right? She said she had fed them. Cole told her "you must not have fed them enough 'cuz now one is dead."


We were leaving the pre-school were Cole goes and he found yet another bug. He wanted to put it in his backpack to bring home. He opened it up to let yet another bug fly out. He was mad that I let out his other pet. Is it normal to keep flying bugs in your backpack?



Cole had a play date with... lets call her Minnie so her mom won't dye of embarrassment. Minnie and Cole were in the front room playing with an empty tote. Minnie wanted to play house Cole said "ok BUT I don't want to be the Dad" She said fine he could be one of the kids, and told him he needed to get in the tube and get ready for bed. He jumped in the tote and pretended to start scrubbing his body. When Minnie told him to say "you need to say hop in honey" Cole jumped up and said "NO! I told you I would not be the dad, and if I call you honey that makes me the dad." I could not stop laughing. Makes you wonder what happens at Minnie's house. lol


I decided that I have been blogging a little too much lately. From now on I will probably only post once a month. I love keeping in touch with family and friends. Please don't take this personally I love you all.

5 comments:

SteveJ said...

You had better not stop posting. I am just now getting the low down on this bloggin thing. Also being couped up with six kids for two weeks and I have nothing better to do. JK! Anyway, we love reading all the stories.

Kendra said...

How could you possiby spend time in a better way? BTW Cole does say funny things. But you forgot to add the one about why Brynlee was crying...:}

Bonita said...

Once a month?? But your kids are so adorable and you have such a hilarious way of writing!! I always look forward to your posts. Besides, if I'm not wasting my time doing this..then I am probably wasting my time doing something less productive...right?

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

Very cute boy.
It makes me happy when parents enjoy their kids. Nothing is sweeter.
Once a month? Everyone loves to see and hear about your cute kids.

The McLaws Clan said...

What? You can't stop. I love reading your stories. I'm having trouble posting a lot, but will post more often, trust me. How else am I supposed to keep up on my Sister and her family if I don't even live down there? Yeah, you wonder what goes on in that other girls home. he he he