Thursday, August 7, 2008

When something can go wrong it will!

My good friend and her children came to stay with us this week. Within 2 hours of them being here her daughter broke both bones in her right arm. Which was fixed after a QUICK trip to the instacare (where they did not take her insurance). She has a bad back so her back started to give her so much grief that she couldn't stand or,sit. She could only lay down or, walk around. Then Tanner her youngest got a sunburn. Giving him quarter sized blisters on both his shoulders. At that point she told me she had better just go home. I agreed even though I was sad to see her go. On the way home however her car just died and she waited on the side of the road for 4 hours for someone to come help. I think she needs a vacation for coming on vacation.












6 comments:

Hopie said...

If I were you, I wouldn't put all of this in the brochure, "come visit the Johnson's". It will kill your business!!!

Kimi said...

Ouch! That sounds like a Johnson family vacation all right, hehe.

Bonita said...

If you didn't have the prof of pictures I wouldn't have believed it! What a miserable day!!
I'm sure she still likes you anyway.

keri said...

oh the sunburn looks so sore.

Kendra said...

Ouch! I have never seen a sunburn like that!

JeMM said...

There are no words for all that yuck in such a short time - well not words that I should post anyway!
Love ya