Shaylee and Trey started school today. Yeah!!!! Honestly I have mixed emotions over the whole thing. Shaylee has been a big help to me this summer and I AM going to miss her. Trey is such a sweet kid and I will miss him always telling me that I am a great mom. It will be nice in 2 weeks Cole will start and both girls take morning naps so I will have 2 hours to my self if I play my cards right. That is what makes me excited. Shaylee is in the 6th grade and has 7 different classes and runs all over that building. Trey is in the 3rd grade and has Mrs. Jaggi (who Shaylee had and I loved!). Shaylee and Trey are not going to be in the same school anymore and that is kind of sad. Trey loved having his sister as his backup.



3 comments:
Shaylee's hair is super cute. My house was so quiet today I couldn't decide if I liked it or not
I am horrible because I was thrilled for school. But after a year of homeschool we all need a break from each other, hehe
How cute are your kids on the first day of school! I love Shaylee's hair and outfit, especially the leopard print strap of her bag! What a bittersweet day! Someday I'll have to worry about things like my kids growing up and going to school! Ah!
Post a Comment