
We got a new pool. Our friends were moving and didn't want to bother with it. The kids have loved every minute of it. Shaylee and Trey are little fish that have to be pulled out. Cole loves to swim when he can touch, and he can touch here. Kailin hates water, but has to get already just in case she changes her mind. She makes it look good!




8 comments:
HOW Fun! especially with the trampoline! can you believe summer is almost over? My kids had a very low key boring one, I feel bad!
That's so great that they love it so much! It looks like they have a blast!
Perfect! I'm comin over!
me too! Pool Party at Brandi's!!!!
I bet the kids are having a blast.
Oh what fun! Why haven't we been invited over yet??!?!
Hey, I just saw what you put on Jennie's blog about me. Watch it missy, I will find you and I will.... ok, really what do you know that Jennie doesn't? She knew I was crazy long before you did!!! Looks like you guys are having fun. Maybe I'll see you at the fair this weekend. Doesn't the whole town of Hurricane go to the fair? That's what I look forward to... all of Randy's old girlfriends!!! See ya!!!
Brandi!! It's Lisa Record (Hansen) How are you? I'm going to be in Hurricane in August. Will you be around on the 22nd? Craig & I are coming by ourselves to Vegas for a convention for work. Hope we can get together. Visit our blog at lisarec.blogspot.com Hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment