Today I decided we needed to get out and have some fun. My sister and I decided to go to Red Cliffs. The only thing is Red Cliffs is closed until August 1st. We then decided to switch plans and go to Confluence Park. It was so chilly today so I had not planned on going in the water. I knew the kids would so I brought towels for them, but not me. Bridgette's friend from work Troy came, and he pulled her in. The only thing is she was attached to me! AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!! It was so cold after that! This is Bridgette and I after we were out of the water and freezing! LOL

This is Cole. For some reason he thought he was going to catch a Beaver. He wanted to take it home, and train it. Do Beavers even live in southern Utah?

This is my dare devil kid Trey. He was the one to go the highest on the rope swing! He would let go and do a cannibal.

This is my nephew Hunter. He was second in line for the dare devil position.

Here is Shane watching the kids swim. That is where he stood until he was convinced to jump in, or be pulled in!

This is Brynlee eating her lunch. So I didn't want to haul all the kids lunch so I made draw string back packs for each of them to take their lunches in. They were all excited about them!

This is Kaleb my nephew. He loved swimming. He was smart enough to stay in the water were it was warmer.

Braxton and Grandma. The only 2 who did not get wet.

Of course I had to get a picture of this little guy. He was a total ham when the camera came out. He just loves Aunt Brandi!

We had such a good time. Thanks to everyone that came! I think every Friday should be a fun Friday!
5 comments:
Looks like you had a blast. Hey isn't it your turn to plan FHE for the group???? what a great idea.
Brr! That water does look cold! That was a great idea making the drawstring bags for the kids!
I agree about fun friday! next time invite us though!!
that looks like sooo much fun!!! I so want to go there sometime.
You do such fun things with your kids! You are a rockin mom!
Post a Comment