
* I am thankful for a teenager. Yes, Shaylee turned 13 on Friday!
* I am thankful for family to spend the holidays with. This is my family hiking in Red Cliffs on Memorial Day.


*I am thankful for a wonderful husband that is willing to read stories when all he really wants is a nap!
* I am thankful for blue snow cones in 100 degree weather.
* I am thankful for a husband that lets me leave him home alone with the kids even when one of them is potty training. Yes, this is how she was dressed when I came home. LOL
All in all life is good!

7 comments:
Those are some sweet cheeks!!!! Lots to be thankful for, absolutely!!!! Thanks for the reminder!!!
Very sweet cheeks! I can't believe Shaylee is 13! Holy cow!
That was a great post. Loved it. It made me smile.
That is the funniest picture I have ever seen!
That is hilarious! Just don't let Shane dress them for church.
your an old lady with a teenager...hehe
Love the cute little cheeks!!!
Ha ha that is so funny!! Man it makes me miss you all more!!
Post a Comment